How To Get Money Working At Home In More Professional Way

Saturday, July 28, 2012

How To Get Money For Online Surveys

How To Get Money
Paid online surveys are a popular way to make extra money. There are thousands of such surveys being made every week, and tens of thousands of survey takers get money for online surveys. They are receiving checks in the mail and/or deposits in their PayPal accounts for their participation each month.

It is easy to find online surveys to take. (Just look at the ads that typically surround one of my articles about paid surveys! ;-)) "Free list" sites are falling all over each other to get you to accept one of their lists of survey makers and sign up with them to participate in surveys.

The problem is to GET MONEY for online surveys! 80% of the surveys being offered are for little or no payment. Only the remaining 20%, that pay in cash, in fair amounts, are worthwhile for making money.

20% pay; 80% just waste your time. To make any money you need to find and sign up with the 20% and avoid the 80%!

This is made more difficult because the 80% low-pay/no-pay survey makers pay recruiting fees for sites that send them new survey participants. These fees are high enough to pay for the ads they run to recruit new survey takers, plus some. The recruiter will likely make money... But the recruits won't!

The best way to find the paying survey makers is through good paid survey sites. There are over 200 of these paid membership sites that maintain lists of good survey makers. For a small, generally one-time membership fee, they will give you a copy of their current list.

Some of these paid survey sites are excellent. Others are O.K., not too bad. Still others are not good and are to be avoided.

To find a good one, first look for a paid survey site with a STRONG 60-90 day money-back guarantee, backed by a bank or financial company such as ClickBank or PayPal. This is the only type you want to even consider. No Strong money- back guarantee? Don't stop, just keep looking.

[The author has personally looked at more than 70 paid survey sites with this type of guarantee. They are not hard to find.]

Then, within this group with strong guarantees, look for one with a low refund rate.

[The refund rate is the strongest indicator of client satisfaction. A low refund rate means happy clients. A high refund rate means many unhappy clients who did NOT get money for online surveys and demanded their money back!]

Look for a refund rate in the 3-6% range, maybe a little higher is still O.K. Avoid any with refund rates that are either unknown (almost always means "high"!) or are as high as 9-10% or more.

When you select your paid survey site and get your copy of their list, to get money for paid online surveys you will need to sign up with all of the preferred survey makers that are on the list.

To really get money for online surveys, in significant amounts, the more good survey makers you sign up with, the more paid online surveys you get offered and the more money you will make.

To find out more about this subject click here: How To Get Money

Article Source